Task 2: Subjectivity in News Articles
Systems are challenged to distinguish whether a sentence from a news article
expresses the subjective view of the author behind it or presents an objective
view on the covered topic instead.
This is a binary classifivation tasks in which systems have to identify whether
a text sequence (a sentence or a paragraph) is subjective or objective.
The task is offered in English and Italian.
- The English training set comprises 1k sentences.
- The Italian training set comprises 1.8k sentences.
Information about the other languages will be released soon.
The data will be released soon.
The official evaluation is macro-averaged F1 between the two classes.
Will be available soon.
- Andrea Galassi, Università di Bologna, Italy
- Federico Ruggeri, Università di Bologna, Italy
- Alberto Barrón-Cedeño, Università di Bologna, Italy