Checkworthiness, Subjectivity, Political Bias, Factuality, and Authority of News Articles and Their Sources
- Task 1 Check-worthiness in tweets
- Task 2 Subjectivity in News Articles
- Task 3 Political Bias of News Articles and News Media
- Task 4 Factuality of Reporting of News Media
- Task 5 Authority Finding in Twitter
The lab registration is done through the CLEF 2023 website. We will post the exact URL as soon as it turns public.
1st November, 2022: The website is up!
(notice that the timing is still tentative)
- November 2022: Lab registration opens
- December 2022: Release of the training materials
- April 2023: Lab registration closes
- May 2023: Beginning of the evaluation cycle
- May 2023: End of the evaluation cycle (run submission)
- May 2023: Deadline for the submission of working notes
- June 2023: Notification of acceptance of working notes
- July 2023: Deadline for submission of camera-ready working notes
- July 2023: Preview of working notes
- 18-21 September: CLEF 2023 Conference in Thessaloniki
Please join our discussion group email@example.com to receive announcements and participate in discussions.
Alberto Barrón-Cedeño, Università di Bologna, Italy
Firoj Alam, Qatar Computing Research Institute, HBKU, Qatar
Andrea Galassi, Università di Bologna, Italy
Giovanni Da San Martino, Università di Padova, Italy
Preslav Nakov, MBZUAI, UAE
Tamer Elsayed, Qatar University, Qatar
The papers associated to this edition will be public during the summer of 2023.
This edition of the CheckThat! lab is held within CLEF 2023, part of the CLEF initiative.